Kames Sprint Pictures 24th May

cheers st3ph3n

was just wondering if you would post up a pick of the enemy ,my car still sick and spewing oil all over the place and running on 3 cylinders so having to run the scoob at next few events not that ive much chance against jac in his massive bhp car , mind you my rusty scoob is lighter

LOL Don

I wrote the post whilst half asleep on the train this morning and had forgot about you somehow!

We're headed up to Golspie this weekend for the next round of the sprinting. An early start on Friday to head up then no doubt a late return home on Sunday.

lol im sure things will be different when arch joins in the fun

maybe i ,maybe no

but jac is only running 480bhp and i beleive he has already beaten all of archs best times on low boost

anyway its me thats winning a3 at moment in the lowland , due to jacs lower time at doune and myself getting a better time so more points to me due to this new boggie time system

i may have had a lot of second places against jacs 1st places but due to jac getting a 5th and myself a second at doune it put myself in first position in the lowland championship.

consistancy is the word LOL

dont take the above to seriously as its only the start of the season and with a few others to come along and join in.

i certainly think once jac gets the idea of not wanting to crash car out his head i think myself and arch will get well beaten as i beleive jac and his car has got alot more to give and he will certainly improve alot more as the season goes on

come on the jac

cheers evil evo ( soon to be back in sue the subaru )

HI again

meant to say we are all fuicked if john deceides to run , jac and arch have actually paid me to let his tyres down and put a whole sack of tatties up his pipe if he appears at any meetings

LOL Don

The tyres are enough Don, No need to put anything else up his pipe :)

maybe i ,maybe no

but jac is only running 480bhp and i beleive he has already beaten all of archs best times on low boost

anyway its me thats winning a3 at moment in the lowland , due to jacs lower time at doune and myself getting a better time so more points to me due to this new boggie time system

i may have had a lot of second places against jacs 1st places but due to jac getting a 5th and myself a second at doune it put myself in first position in the lowland championship.

consistancy is the word

dont take the above to seriously as its only the start of the season and with a few others to come along and join in.

i certainly think once jac gets the idea of not wanting to crash car out his head i think myself and arch will get well beaten as i beleive jac and his car has got alot more to give and he will certainly improve alot more as the season goes on

come on the jac

cheers evil evo ( soon to be back in sue the subaru )

Jac may have beaten some of my times from last year but if the car ever runs it wont be the same item as last year :D

Think Jac's car will need a serious diet to utilise all them BHP/Tq's, and big turbo's dont make quick cars in every scenario.

Think BHP/Tonne springs to mind :D

That said I currently have 000 BHP/Tonne but it looks nice :)

Edited by Arch

Hi arch

glad to see you back on i knew the above post would get you back and i hope you are smiling this time

hope you get the gremlins banished from your car and get your a*** in gear as its more fun with lots of people in a3

cheers don

any of you guys going down thursday night to watch practice , i am popping down to hand in my entry for next weekend and have a gander at cars

Don, Arch is right. big turbo's don't make quick cars in every scenario.

My car is way to late spooling for sprints and hillclimbs, where Arch's car

has been purposely built for the job. He is going to whip our @ss when it's

ready.

lol im sure things will be different when arch joins in the fun
Don, Arch is right. big turbo's don't make quick cars in every scenario.

My car is way to late spooling for sprints and hillclimbs, where Arch's car

has been purposely built for the job. He is going to whip our @ss when it's

ready.

yip my money's still on arch when he gets the car running.

bhp/tonne + experience is hard to beat :)

consistancy is the word LOL

I doin't understand it Don, you got a 3rd and i got a 4th in A3. You got a 1st and me 2nd in the lowland championship @ Doune

Not sure how the boggie time thing works exactly but i have 2 wins and 1 second you have 1 win and 2 seconds.

:D

Maybe John or Arch or someone more knowlegable will shed some light on this.

cheers

Jac

Hi jac

not to sure how it works but you got a 10 , 10 and i think a 8.4 for doune giving you 28.4

i got a 9.8 a 9.6 and a 10 for doune which gives me 29.4

its because my times were not far of yours when you got your 2 firsts but your time at doune was further away than my time so you never got nearer ten than i did before when you got your firsts

not to worry jac you still got lots of time left mate , unless john comes along and pops firsts at all the rest of the events

above figures approx as i think i am only 0.4 ahead mind you still not seen the results after last kames so you might be winning

good luck next weekend and hope you beat your last superb time

unless arch comes up with a miracle and gets his car going

Don

Hi

i did notice yourself and mac had not entered and breathed a si of relief when i first noticed , i was just having a bit of a banter with the lads getting them worried , you dont have a spare evo engine handy for next week as it looks like the rusty scoob is coming out to win again (only kidding jac )

cheers don