Insurance Renewal Time ?

wouldn't worry about being a member i'm sure gary at km will give you a good price anyway

kool al give him a call aswell just trying to get as cheap as a can everything coming at once , road tax , mot insurance its been driving me up the wall lol

kool al give him a call aswell just trying to get as cheap as a can everything coming at once , road tax , mot insurance its been driving me up the wall lol

yea i know the feeling mate,running two cars so it seems theres something every week/month.

see you out and about quite a bit and also the prodrive bug that has surfaced recently

yea i know the feeling mate,running two cars so it seems theres something every week/month.

see you out and about quite a bit and also the prodrive bug that has surfaced recently

did a see u down at Lee's or was that somebody else , it the blue bug that sits down the bottom of the street from me? see ma brother finally got rid of his R32 ,ul see him about hes got evo 8 MR FQ320 couldnt believe the spec on it standard :o

did a see u down at Lee's or was that somebody else , it the blue bug that sits down the bottom of the street from me? see ma brother finally got rid of his R32 ,ul see him about hes got evo 8 MR FQ320 couldnt believe the spec on it standard :lol:

not sure mate im usually in the mondeo when i see you.aye the blue bug with the private plate,im sure he used to have an audi of some sort.not noticed the evo yet,what colour is it?great cars from the factory,considered buying one myself but squirrel said he would kill me in my sleep so bought another scoob :o

not sure mate im usually in the mondeo when i see you.aye the blue bug with the private plate,im sure he used to have an audi of some sort.not noticed the evo yet,what colour is it?great cars from the factory,considered buying one myself but squirrel said he would kill me in my sleep so bought another scoob :o

mondeo :lol: lol only kiddin wish a could aford something normal for during the week ,so if a see a mondeo flash me al know its you and no some mad nut job lol, its a dark grey one ul see it parked up at ma mum n dads am back staying there thats how uv seen me about alot, aye he had an audi before that ,a thought ma car was loud till a heard it

Try Admiral,not sure why but they seem to work out the cheapest for me.

it was Admiral a was with there renewal quote was crap when a phoned up they knocked £100 off right away which wasnt to bad then a said a wanted to pay it up over the 12 months and afore a know it they bung on £200 in interest so said no thanks lol,ended up goin with direct line thanks to Jimser hadnt tryed them :D

Edited by Bugeye29