Reverse Inlet Manifold Mod

What Rotated fitting Kit you putting on, just purchased this for mines ? TWISTED TURBO UP PIPE/DOWN PIPE, FITTING KIT ROGER CLARK ITEM and seen a few other shinny Roger Clark stuff so had to get them two :lol: not the cheapest in the world but his car says it all...buy cheap buy twice my motto .. look forward to seeing it go..good luck when you expecting it finished ? why not go to Andy F not closer ??

Chris

Andy doesn't map GEMS for clients so hensce he is going down south, Chris

What we mostly try to do is buy the best product at the best price by shopping about but got to admit RCM has some great products and they do give discounts :o

Have you decided on what turbo you are getting yet Chris as that can be very dependant on your engine build. :lol: when are you getting the car back?

what turbo/ecu are you going to be using scott?i'm assuming simtek if your going to steve for a map,seems a long way to go for a map right enough.considering a 2.1 for future too,think an md321t would go reasonably well on it

still got the gems ecu on it, may not be as good as some of the others being used mate, but it cost me about £2k back in the day and i cant really justify spending more changing it when there are other more important things to buy for the car, im pretty sure the ecu will do everything i need it to do, steves mapped the car a few times and is v good at what he does....

turbo wise its a gt3542 ive gone for, when i sat and thought about it, the gt42 that was on the car was overkill so i sold it.....

Andy doesn't map GEMS for clients so hensce he is going down south, Chris

What we mostly try to do is buy the best product at the best price by shopping about but got to admit RCM has some great products and they do give discounts :o

Have you decided on what turbo you are getting yet Chris as that can be very dependant on your engine build. :lol: when are you getting the car back?

peter is my official spokesman....lol....

true enough though, andy f wont map gems....

the rotated kit is coming from rcm, but i have done all the dealings for it through alan jeffrey, have to say his service is first class, not pushy as has been said before, and very helpful......both alan and martin have been a great help to me sorting out my car, they will be glad when its finally done so they get peace from me with phone calls asking more questions...ha ha....

scott

What Rotated fitting Kit you putting on, just purchased this for mines ? TWISTED TURBO UP PIPE/DOWN PIPE, FITTING KIT ROGER CLARK ITEM and seen a few other shinny Roger Clark stuff so had to get them two :o not the cheapest in the world but his car says it all...buy cheap buy twice my motto .. look forward to seeing it go..good luck when you expecting it finished ? why not go to Andy F not closer ??

Chris

hold up is the rotated kit from rcm, they are using a new supplier and are having a few teething problems for the kits for newage cars, shouldnt be much longer though according to olly clark...fingers crossed.....once the turbo kit comes through then it will be full steam ahead, all the other bits are ready to be fitted....

scott

hold up is the rotated kit from rcm, they are using a new supplier and are having a few teething problems for the kits for newage cars, shouldnt be much longer though according to olly clark...fingers crossed.....once the turbo kit comes through then it will be full steam ahead, all the other bits are ready to be fitted....

scott

Im sure it wont be long untill it arrives. When you expect to finish the build...will be good to see and watch and participate in a small track day in all these new builds when they come togeather, either at crail or knockhill think it will make a great viewing day for every one.. :lol: and a fantastic day for the car owners :lol: watching the end product for some of us...

Hope your part comes soon...

:o

Chris

Im sure it wont be long untill it arrives. When you expect to finish the build...will be good to see and watch and participate in a small track day in all these new builds when they come togeather, either at crail or knockhill think it will make a great viewing day for every one.. :lol: and a fantastic day for the car owners :lol: watching the end product for some of us...

Hope your part comes soon...

:o

Chris

thanks mate, hope so too....

once the rotated kit arrives should only be a few weeks til its ready....cant wait to get it mapped and on the track...

scott

thanks mate, hope so too....

once the rotated kit arrives should only be a few weeks til its ready....cant wait to get it mapped and on the track...

scott

I cant wait to see how you get on Scott as your build will be well finished before my one!! my plan is to have the fully built engine next month but i wont be putting it in the car until july as i will be doing my gearbox and twin plate clutch at the same time along with some wee bits and bobs, just going to keep busy offshore and have very few days at home until then so i dont go crazy and just wack in the engine!!!! want to do it all properly so i dont go back thinking......i wish i done this and that!!!

Total excitement knowing its all coming together though!!! :lol::D

Good luck with you run in etc.......and keep my posted on how things go :o

I cant wait to see how you get on Scott as your build will be well finished before my one!! my plan is to have the fully built engine next month but i wont be putting it in the car until july as i will be doing my gearbox and twin plate clutch at the same time along with some wee bits and bobs, just going to keep busy offshore and have very few days at home until then so i dont go crazy and just wack in the engine!!!! want to do it all properly so i dont go back thinking......i wish i done this and that!!!

Total excitement knowing its all coming together though!!! :D:D

Good luck with you run in etc.......and keep my posted on how things go :lol:

very wise way to go, far better than spending fortunes trying lots of different things first :o this time i am pretty sure it will all come together nicely....will be able to let you see the other inlet manifold option too :lol:

im sticking with the standard gearbox just now, alan j reckons the 6spd should cope with it ok, so i wont be changing it unless i break it.... :hl:

Alan must be doing very well in buisness terms, theres a few of us on here and scoobynet all getting blocks built from him

agreed mate, he must be.....its easy to see why a lot of people are using him, service is first class.... :o

still got the gems ecu on it, may not be as good as some of the others being used mate, but it cost me about £2k back in the day and i cant really justify spending more changing it when there are other more important things to buy for the car, im pretty sure the ecu will do everything i need it to do, steves mapped the car a few times and is v good at what he does....

turbo wise its a gt3542 ive gone for, when i sat and thought about it, the gt42 that was on the car was overkill so i sold it.....

didn't realise you were using gems,can understand why you want to keep it at that outlay.35/42 is pretty big for a 2.1

should be interesting to see what kind of results you get with it.

alan jeffrey does seem to have a very good reputation these days especially since he's not just a subaru tuner.looking forward to seeing all the big builds that are going on at the moment being completed :D

i'll just be cruising along with 450/420 lol

u forgotten already?? :D

got the new 1 that cosworth have developed, looks pretty good....

scott

Haven't heard you talking about on here...Zen runs one on there Time Attack car and Sleepersy runs one too.

Looks the dog bits and pieces ;)

When are you getting your car back?

Haven't heard you talking about on here...Zen runs one on there Time Attack car and Sleepersy runs one too.

Looks the dog bits and pieces :D

When are you getting your car back?

wasnt on here, was a wee while back in a text message... ;)

hopefully not too long, just waiting on the rotated kit then its full steam ahead...when you expecting yours back on the road?

didn't realise you were using gems,can understand why you want to keep it at that outlay.35/42 is pretty big for a 2.1

should be interesting to see what kind of results you get with it.

alan jeffrey does seem to have a very good reputation these days especially since he's not just a subaru tuner.looking forward to seeing all the big builds that are going on at the moment being completed :D

i'll just be cruising along with 450/420 lol

theres a few variations of the 35/42, i didnt pick it, i spoke to alan and martin and took the advice from then on which 1 to go for, so fingers crossed it will do the job...

450/420 would be ideal, should have stopped when it made 487, but got caught up with the bug again and went mad ;)