De-cat And Centre Section

Well today I went to AWD in Perth to have my De-cat pipe I bought last week and a centre pipe fitted was planning on doing it my self but I needed bolts, gaskets and the centre pipe from there anyway and for £25+vat to fit it all who could complain

To say I'm chuffed with it is an understatement I been smiling all day and the radio has never been on since I just love the sound, I thought it sounded good before but now it is just perfect even get the odd pop and bang from it too :crying:

Its the first time I've been to Awd in Perth but all I've heard before was good, the service is spot on as is the advice and there all very friendly

I would recommend them to anyone and I'll be back there again :blush:

Well today I went to AWD in Perth to have my De-cat pipe I bought last week and a centre pipe fitted was planning on doing it my self but I needed bolts, gaskets and the centre pipe from there anyway and for £25+vat to fit it all who could complain

To say I'm chuffed with it is an understatement I been smiling all day and the radio has never been on since I just love the sound, I thought it sounded good before but now it is just perfect even get the odd pop and bang from it too :crying:

Its the first time I've been to Awd in Perth but all I've heard before was good, the service is spot on as is the advice and there all very friendly

I would recommend them to anyone and I'll be back there again :blush:

If you don't mind me asking but where did you get your pipes? I've been looking at scoobyworld...