Clean Car = Photo Opportunity :o)

Polished the turd today and took it for a spin, must get the scratches/chips fixed after reversing into a wall last weekend (not recommended). This road is excellent, I abandoned the car in the middle of the road for what must have been 10 minutes, and there was not a soul in sight :rotfl:

3452753347_8e4fafe580_o.jpg

Swirl marks galore, must get her detailed as well as sprayed :P

3453294041_05584eff62_b.jpg

3453322079_4f8028996c_b.jpg

3454105610_65549c9c25_b.jpg

3453334549_9a3379f22d_b.jpg

oops, submitted instead of preview.. it's all gone wonky now, lost track of what I was doing :rotfl::D

Cheers,

Neil.

Edited by 4hero

Nice pics ! I think cars looking good !! This sunny weather actually shows off the swirls unfortunately !!

Makes me want to pay attention to my pic taking instead of point and press.

Just had my front & rear bumpers resprayed, the new splitter sprayed and the dings removed - and the cars came back with swirls galore, so need to get stuck in to correcting that some time when I have a spare day or two !! Also looks very "naked :rotfl: " with the decals missing from the fog covers - obviously they had to come off for respray part - on order so can look respectable again !! :D

Good to hear your WRX is all spruced-up, Colin - you'll be feart to park it now! :rotfl:

looks very "naked :D " with the decals missing from the fog covers - obviously they had to come off for respray part - on order so can look respectable again !! :P

Were they pink decals?

If I ever get an STi, the first thing I'll be doing is taking a hairdryer to my pink bits (oo-er missus).

Although I notice that a few STi owners on here have replaced the pink decals with white ones. Much nicer, IMO.

Good to hear your WRX is all spruced-up, Colin - you'll be feart to park it now! :P

Were they pink decals?

If I ever get an STi, the first thing I'll be doing is taking a hairdryer to my pink bits (oo-er missus).

Although I notice that a few STi owners on here have replaced the pink decals with white ones. Much nicer, IMO.

Ha, what do you mean feart to park it now....always have been :D . Think I'll be doing the extreme taking two spaces up or parking at the furthest away space from everyone else for sure now - or just use the wifes car :rotfl: !!!

The original fog covers had pink decals...they last a day ! Silver decals went on and have lasted till I got fed up looking at the stone chips/scratches on the front bumper and obviously the decals had to be taken off for the fog covers to be resprayed. The rear bumper tiny scuff was my fault :rotfl: and could've been left but when the front was getting done might as well get that done too !

If I get the chance I'll get a few pics up at a later date.