People Who Give Subaru Drivers A Bad Name!

Driving home through Dundee with my girlfriend in the car when a P1 with TAY in the reg started flying about infront of me, think he wanted a race.....glad i didnt when i seen him fly along dock street like a lunatic under taking a car and just missing it!!! its these sort of people who give subaru drivers a bad name!!!!

If he wanted a race....the back roads or crail is the place to do that, also it didnt look fast......think he needs some upgrades!!!!!

a.r.s.e!!!

Edited by jasonb
Driving home through Dundee with my girlfriend in the car when a P1 with TAY in the reg started flying about infront of me, think he wanted a race.....glad i didnt when i seen him fligh along dock street like a lunatic under taking a car and just missing it!!! its these sort of people who give subaru drivers a bad name!!!!

If he wanted a race....the back roads or crail is the place to do that, also it didnt look fast......think he needs some upgrades!!!!!

a.r.s.e!!!

:rotfl:

I don't think that Impreza drivers deserve their loutish rep. The vast majority of Scoobies I see in traffic are driven sensibly enough. Only encountered one real Scooby twonk since I've had mine. Juveniles like the one Jason mentioned don't help, either...

Edited by Mystery Machine

Had many a experince like this in recent times.

Unfortunately the impreza is so much affordable these days, especially the older models and that means that young idiots(and thats the usual ones I have experienced) can afford them and insure them.

Saying that, its more or less all models these days that have stupid, and dangerous drivers. We just notice them scoobs as we are driving them!