Anyone Here Used To Own This..?

Yes,me now !!

Hi,just a quick note to introduce myself.Complete newbie to forums and first time impreza owner but i've wanted one for years and with the current economic climate you can get a lot of car for less than £5,000.So on my way home this week i spotted this beastie and promptly struck up a deal,will be picking it up next friday hopefully after its had new tyres and mot.It had a private plate previousely of P600 SUT if i remember right so any knowledge would be a great help.Anyway hope to meet up with fellow owners soon and learn a lot more about these animals.

Yes,me now !!

Hi,just a quick note to introduce myself.Complete newbie to forums and first time impreza owner but i've wanted one for years and with the current economic climate you can get a lot of car for less than £5,000.So on my way home this week i spotted this beastie and promptly struck up a deal,will be picking it up next friday hopefully after its had new tyres and mot.It had a private plate previousely of P600 SUT if i remember right so any knowledge would be a great help.Anyway hope to meet up with fellow owners soon and learn a lot more about these animals.

Welcome to scooby ownership and the forum. :crying:

Enjoy