Psi 3 Data Monitors

has PSI 3 disappeared as the website seems to have vanished ?

in which case anyone know what the range and signal type are for the oil temp and pressure and so that I can source suitable sensors and connect them up ?

I seem to recall they used the Defi ones but could be wrong...

Hey Paul - long time no see.

AFAIK PSI3 have stopped trading. I think I may have some paperwork at home for the sensors - I'll see what I can find. The previous poster is right - they use the Defi sensors normally but they are pricey...

Dibs :o

Hey Paul - long time no see.

AFAIK PSI3 have stopped trading. I think I may have some paperwork at home for the sensors - I'll see what I can find. The previous poster is right - they use the Defi sensors normally but they are pricey...

Dibs :o

#

Yeah that's why I wanted to try and find an alternative, as I want to set it up with the PSI3 and the alarms so that if my oil pump fails again, I stand a better chance of noticing before the engine is stuffed....

Paul

I've uploaded what I have to my gallery here

Hopefully this will help but as far as I can see it doesn't detail the sensor specs. You may have more luck trying to find the Defi specs online...

Dibs :D

Yeah thamks for that. I have the manual for the unit, so had that info, and like you say it doesn't give much detail, just says Defi type - get from PSI3.....

Edited by Scratch