What Bodykit Is This?

Aye, dont think thats a bodykit as such mate, just looks like stock parts colour coded and a splitter added as the side skirts and rear bumper bits look like what ive got on mine also.

I got a P1 replica spoiler from fleabay about a year ago for £80. Shouldve been more but i was the highest bidder so what the hell... :getmecoat:

Cheers

Iain

Cheers for all the help! Looking further into it, it does look as though the skirts are just standard colour coded items (which mine doesnt have), 22B spoiler and P1 splitter.

Something about those combined and the same colour of mine, to me, looks really smart!?

So might head down that direction?

The front lip spoiler is made by Orciari in Italy. Not the easiest part or cheapest to get hold of these days.

It's very similar to our P1 Styled lip spoiler. The overall shape and profile is the same, but with the 3 slots added to the middle. We have in the past been asked to fill these in to make it the same as the Orciari one.

P1Lip99-00a.jpg

P1Lip93-98b.jpg

These a version available for early and later bumpers.

One of the fog lamp covers has been replaced with a P1 cover, obviously with ducting added to provide cold air to an induction kit.

The rear spoiler does look like the WRSport spoiler, but it would need a better photo to be sure.

Other than having the skirts colour coded and some clear indicators, that's about it.

David

Edited by DR Motosport