Mobile Alarm Fitters

I had a nightmare with a Clifford Concept 60x or something along those lines... however, it could have been down to the installer, I'm not sure.

Viper Alarms are made my Clifford, but because they dont have the name, they dont cost megabucks. Have a chat with Gav at Evolution ICE and I'm sure that he'll talk you through it all mate. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Phoned Gav at Evoloution and opted for the Concept 650 with Callguard*

Callguard, a wireless device seperate from the main alarm brain that will text the owner if car is disturbed. The owner can then shut down the cars fuel pump via mobile phone or check various other sensors on the car.

The Callguard thing swung it for me especially in this age of nicking your key to take the car

Thanks all

Callguard, a wireless device seperate from the main alarm brain that will text the owner if car is disturbed. The owner can then shut down the cars fuel pump via mobile phone or check various other sensors on the car.

The Callguard thing swung it for me especially in this age of nicking your key to take the car

Thanks all

Feck that's smart, why did you not go for the 650D?

you text the car, the back seat folds down to release a savage dog to eat the theiving scumbags :D

Thanks all

Gav fitted the 650 to mine aswell G, made a cracking job and even came to my door at 6am so he could get the keys before i went to work..

Top man !!

Gav fitted the 650 to mine aswell G, made a cracking job and even came to my door at 6am so he could get the keys before i went to work..

Top man !!

650 yesterday by Gav, left him alone, good job well done. Easy to deal with and very well priced. Knows his stuff!