Any Suggestions

Hi :D just removed my wind deflectors and there is double sided tape stuck on the car where they have been...any ideas how to remove it...have tried using heat gun but wary of maybe damaging the paintwork (and its burning my fingers lol)

Thanks

use your thumb to rub roll the worst off them autosmart Tardis tar remover on an microfibre works a treat takes a while but works without dammage

Hi :D just removed my wind deflectors and there is double sided tape stuck on the car where they have been...any ideas how to remove it...have tried using heat gun but wary of maybe damaging the paintwork (and its burning my fingers lol)

Thanks

hi m8 contact autoglym or autosmart and get some tar and glue remover ,this will soften the glue so you can wipe it off without damaging the paint finish .my son has is own valet bis /he uses it all the time

because some paints are water based you have to be carefull what you use on them NEVER use cellulose thinners on 2 pack paint as it can degrade the top coat as we found out at mercedes

cheers geo

Yip, I'd go along with cusco kids suggestion of autogylm or autosmart tar & glue remover. Autosmart is a little tougher to come by (shame you're not more local to me as I have 1ltr of it!) but the autoglym can be found fairly easily e.g. Halfords and is also handy for the annoying tar spot removal at spring polish time :D .

Thats it off :wub: used sticky stuff remover from b&q and some elbow grease (had bought it before the reply on tar remover :wub: ) ta very much for all the replies :D

Wash the car very soon, thoroughly over that area, and don't forget to apply some polish to protect.