Injectors And Front Mount Intercooler

Hi

Where can i get a set of 5 550cc injectors for a 1995 sti ra and a front mount intercooler planning some mods

cheers steve

Andy Forrest or Lateral Performance or the for sale section on scoobynet for the injectors. Why are you after 5? For the front mount try the group buy section and look for the hybrid ones from harvey.

Edited by paul555sti

alright

My ra is one of the early ones with the 5 injectors i'm just taking it for granted that the 5 of them will need changed i've had a look at some of the websites but it looks as if they only come in sets of 4.

hi kenny not been to bad not seen you about since you had your accident have you got it fixed yet.

cheers steve

alright

My ra is one of the early ones with the 5 injectors i'm just taking it for granted that the 5 of them will need changed i've had a look at some of the websites but it looks as if they only come in sets of 4.

hi kenny not been to bad not seen you about since you had your accident have you got it fixed yet.

cheers steve

As far as i know the fifth one does nothing so you should only need the four. :huh:

alright

cheers steve

you will only need 4 one of them does nothing, something to do with homoglation rules for the WRC thats why up to a certain year some have 5

Edited by Ac!D
alright

cheers steve

not yet steve still up at steve walkers, he only got the go ahead from the insurers on mon/tue last week :huh:

looking forward to getting it back :driving: oohhh mods this is just the start i bet, how did you get on at hypertech?