Damage Advice (again)

Welsho; Do you have Motor Legal protection on your insurance policy per chance? If so and you go through your insurance then your motor legal protection can be used to re-claim any uninsured losses i.e. your excess.

But in this case it is as clear as night and day this would go down as a non fault claim for you, main factors on your side; your car was stationary (unattended?) and you have CCTV footage, and you have the third parties details.

The only one thing I would say about using ACS or your own solicitor, is that if you’re not happy about what they are doing or the length of time it is taking and then call your insurance company to try and help out, they will not help at all they will just log the claim from the date you call them and then start the claim fresh they will not get involved with anything else you taken upon yourself to do on your own behalf.

Alan.

Alan

I have CCTV footage of her parking and then later checking the damage. However, there are no signs of impact during her parking manouver. So yes, my car was stationary and unattended. Also, the CCTV is not good enough to identify her number plate, just the make, model and colour ;)