Hi Everyone, I've Just Joined

Hi,

I've already introduced myself on the Bucks scoobies forum as I'm from Milton Keynes.

Thought I best say hello in here as well!

On Saturday I bought a 2005 blob eye WRX and am having a ball......... don't know why I didn't do it sooner....Oh yeah, I couldn't afford it!!

Will probably have some questions I need answering in the future, so thought it only right that I join.

Hopefully will get to know some of you over the next weeks/months, although I don't get on the PC that much.

Oh, my name is Paul by the way. ("by the way" is not my surname though! :D )

post-18827-1233694379.jpg

Hi,

I've already introduced myself on the Bucks scoobies forum as I'm from Milton Keynes.

On Saturday I bought a 2005 blob eye WRX and am having a ball......... don't know why I didn't do it sooner....Oh yeah, I couldn't afford it!!

Will probably have some questions I need answering in the future, so thought it only right that I join.

Hopefully will get to know some of you over the next weeks/months, although I don't get on the PC that much.

Oh, my name is Paul by the way. ("by the way" is not my surname though! :lol: )

looks really good in red mate :D

Hi,

Oh, my name is Paul by the way. ("by the way" is not my surname though! :D )

hi there paul welcome to the sidc nice looking scooby did you buy that from a garage in moulton in northampton by any chance?

we are having a meet on the 22nd feb at 11:30am onwards if you are interested details below

needle & awl public house

northampton road

rushden

northamptonshire

NN10 6EF

cheers

dazza

• 2 weeks later...
hi there paul welcome to the sidc nice looking scooby did you buy that from a garage in moulton in northampton by any chance?

we are having a meet on the 22nd feb at 11:30am onwards if you are interested details below

needle & awl public house

northampton road

rushden

northamptonshire

NN10 6EF

cheers

dazza

Hi Dazza,

Yes mate I did buy the car from Moulton. Will try & make the meet on the 22nd - If I remember - The old memory's not what it used to be :(