Emissions

hi just got my v5 log book in for my 1995 imported tyre ra and noticed next to the co2 it is blank.

How does this go with the road tax and also the car has a full decat system how will this effect the mot emissions test and a roadside test or spot check

Cheers steve

Early cars ( particularly imports) werent rated for tax on their emissions so Rd tax wise you should be £185 a year.

This doesnt mean there isnt an emissions rating for the car which would be used in an MOT situation so unless you know a "friendly" MOT station it will need to the catted up for the MOT.

Gus

hi just got my v5 log book in for my 1995 imported tyre ra and noticed next to the co2 it is blank.

How does this go with the road tax and also the car has a full decat system how will this effect the mot emissions test and a roadside test or spot check

Cheers steve

Hi I had a full decat system and failed my emissions big style! Got 1.7% where i think anything over 0.3% is a fail!! oops

Took it to my mates garage!! it then passed!! :thumbup:

Guest CRAIG D
Hi I had a full decat system and failed my emissions big style! Got 1.7% where i think anything over 0.3% is a fail!! oops

Took it to my mates garage!! it then passed!! :banana2:

:thumbup: Same here last week