Hello All!

In my 8th year of owning a scooby and on my third one, thought I should get round to joining!!! Originally had a classic 2L Impreza, followed by a 2L Jap import with a WRX body kit and finally in 07 bought a Maltese import WRX in Aqua Blue - only ever seen one other in this colour!! Piccies attached! Does anyone else out there have an aqua blue one? Not the WR1 aqua blue by the way!

Edited by debsp555
hi there debsp555 welcome to the sidc :rotfl: i see you are from the northants we have got a meet arranged so

feel free to pop along and say hi :icon_butt:

date :22nd of february

venue:needle & awl public house

northampton road

rushden

northamptonshire

NN10 6EF

howdo,love to come,right on my doorstep,i actualy live in higham ferrers where the pub is situated! about what time? lyndon. lyndon.carter1@ntlworld.com 07886951936. ta.

howdo,love to come,right on my doorstep,i actualy live in higham ferrers where the pub is situated! about what time? lyndon. lyndon.carter1@ntlworld.com 07886951936. ta.

welcome to sidc :rotfl: people will be starting to meet up there at 11.30 onwards

normally have a good chat and then something to eat and drink :icon_butt:

i come from rushden and it will be our third meet there

see you sunday :rotfl:

Hi there thanks for your email, we will be there on 22nd. Rushden isn't far from us. Any time???? Debsp555

hi there debsp555 your welcome ;) nice to see fellow northants scooby on here :lol: i take you mean anytime ??? as what time we are meeting on the 22nd we will be meeting 11:30am onwards :D

Hi thanks for coming back so quickly, we will be there, its in the diary! I am really struggling with this website, it ain't the easiest to navigate around!!! AND, I uploaded some pics of my rex but they have gone into a black hole somewhere!!!!! Debs

hi debs thats ok glad you have put the meet in your diary :) i am not the best when comes to pc stuff but i always use photobucket to upload pictures :D