New Rally Toy

That's quite a catch!

Any plans to use it instead of the classic?

plan at this stage is to continue with the classic meantime, and its just been facelifted for the new season. we will then hire this new one and the classic on any events i'm not doing, to recoup a bit of the outlay, then do some testing after the season and see if i like LHD or not. will then see what the options are after that. to be honest i love the classic, but thought this was too good a price to pass on, given that it was probably a £60000 car when prodrive finished building it.

if anyone is interested in either car for any event then we are open for discussions!

Meaning nothing sinister Don what was meant was by people saying oh i remember seeing that one hurtle down a hill and rolled intae a baw!!!

Hope not as its a tidy looking piece of kit.

Would you hire it for Otterburn or am i too much of a risk for a car like that given my history on the ranges!!!

LOL

D

Meaning nothing sinister Don what was meant was by people saying oh i remember seeing that one hurtle down a hill and rolled intae a baw!!!

Hope not as its a tidy looking piece of kit.

Would you hire it for Otterburn or am i too much of a risk for a car like that given my history on the ranges!!!

LOL

D

thanks for that. you had me worried!!!!

i'll hire it for anything so long as its suitably insured beforehand, or a bond provided against it. my partner in crime, Tim Finch will price up any deal on any event, so give it a go if you want to.