Scottish Big Meet

Very nice Type R (STI Pretenders per chance?) :icon_butt:

Unfortunately had to work today bummer. :rotfl:

Yes looks like the car i saw at BHP developments in Aberdeen maybe not though

Sorry i could not make it, offshore again. Hopefully im off for the next one.

How it possible to work 20 weeks a year and miss everything :rotfl:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CRAIG D
Whit a grand day and cracking turn out

Good to put a few names to usernames and spot some cracking machinary

I asked about if Craig D was there (Brought the centre unit with me) and no one had spotted or heard of you were there

Roll on the next one and well done Jonboy for putting it together

That there wheel is a fair bit of engineering as its the first time i have seen it up close

I asked about if Craig D was there (Brought the centre unit with me) and no one had spotted or heard of you were there

I was there tucked away. I didnt think u had brought it with you. Dam

Ermmm When is the next meet or track day that your heading too??

:icon_butt:

Edited by CRAIG D

Firstly a big Thanks to everyone who came to this, I had a great day and was awesome getting to see so many scoobs together!!

Always wanted to visit the Wheel and agree what a peice of engineering!

Ill add my photos at somepoint but there pretty much the same as whats already been posted :rotfl:

As there was quite alot of interest im sure we could organise another one in a few months when it gets a bit warmer and maybe include Go karting as its only round the corner! :icon_butt:

Im glad everyone had a good time and were able to put so many names to faces!

Cheers everyone,

Jonboy

My first meet and I have to say it was a cracker. Sorry I didn't really get chatting to anyone, first time nerves and all that! To those who did come to speak to me thank you!

Anyways here's a few pics from the meet, every car was lovely but my faves were the two RB320's, beautifull. :icon_butt:

gee thanks! (Mine was the one on the left)

... [mark jnr] forgot to ask imy or Grant to get the Highland run sorted as he is desperate for a good run around the hills :icon_butt:

aw mark - i'm not planning to organise any runs this year, going to focus on other stuff this year.

besides, i've had my share of doing them and think its time to let someone else take over (happy to help and give out pointers if folk want to organise a run)

but i think ScoUK is planning a Highland run in the Spring and i'll help out with that

good catching up with the regulars

nice to meet the newbies as well, hope nobody felt too left out or isolated,

it seemed that everyone was chatting away and having a good time.

it was nice to see kids there too, even down to the 7 week old new arrival from the fivetide household (cue "awww how tiny is he..." from me and Irish Al's Lyndsey lol)

and well done Cathy Midnight21 to go up to the restaurant at the bottom of the Wheel to see if they could accomodate us - the 3 tellers/kitchen staff didnt get the quiet Sunday afternoon they were hoping for when we all piled in there and tripled their takings lol

it was a good venue and good afternoon out.

My first meet and I have to say it was a cracker. Sorry I didn't really get chatting to anyone, first time nerves and all that! To those who did come to speak to me thank you!

gee thanks! (Mine was the one on the left)

Hey another name to a face. :rotfl:

Me, my good lady Lindsy and my young son Ricky spoke to you and your good lady just before we left.

You may have had to wipe the drool off your bonnet. :rotfl:

I see your girl trying to duck under the window in the photo :lol: , camera shy eh....... :icon_butt:

Catch up with you both again next time, that car is a cracker, enjoy! :rotfl:

Edited by Stubaroo
Hey another name to a face. :rotfl:

Me, my good lady Lindsy and my young son Ricky spoke to you and your good lady just before we left.

You may have had to wipe the drool off your bonnet. :icon_fU:

I see your girl trying to duck under the window in the photo :P , camera shy eh....... :icon_butt:

Catch up with you both again next time, that car is a cracker, enjoy! :rotfl:

ha hello! :rotfl:

Yes that's my other half Caroline, she's only camera shy when it suits her lol

Likewise, I was down dribbling over your wheels and wondering if an orange lip would work on mine :lol:

Edited by Maxxed_Ross
How the hell did you miss us :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Truth be told, I heard through the jungle drums on Sunday that there had been a "large and noisy (but well-mannered) gathering of Imprezas in the Falkirk Wheel car park". Checked the forum to see if it was a SIDC event... realised that it was... slapped masel in the puss...

Ach, I dunno if the likes of me would have had much to contribute to the proceedings, what with my bog standard (not to mention boggin' dirty) wee WRX... :rotfl:

Have to say though, never before has the Falkirk Wheel car park been graced with a smarter assortment of motors :icon_butt:

:rotfl:

Truth be told, I heard through the jungle drums on Sunday that there had been a "large and noisy (but well-mannered) gathering of Imprezas in the Falkirk Wheel car park". Checked the forum to see if it was a SIDC event... realised that it was... slapped masel in the puss...

Ach, I dunno if the likes of me would have had much to contribute to the proceedings, what with my bog standard (not to mention boggin' dirty) wee WRX... :rotfl:

Have to say though, never before has the Falkirk Wheel car park been graced with a smarter assortment of motors :icon_butt:

Get yourself along to the next one. Everyone is welcome standard car or heavily modified. Just come along and put some faces to the names on here. :rotfl:

yeah that's the one lol

Get yourself along to the next one. Everyone is welcome standard car or heavily modified. Just come along and put some faces to the names on here. :icon_butt:

Speaking of wich I seemed you miss you buddy. Think you were parked right opposite me but never saw you hanging around it

Edited by Maxxed_Ross
yeah that's the one lol

Speaking of wich I seemed you miss you buddy. Think you were parked right opposite me but never saw you hanging around it

I saw you coming in as we were admiring the car but i never saw you after that. There is a central meet a week on Wednesday, get yourself along if you are still at home.

OK, cheers Paul - just promise you won't make me do doughnuts or participate in 'group mooning' or owt like that, eh? :icon_butt:

(Did I read too much 'Max Power' in the mid-nineties?)

The only doughnuts we have are eaten in the hungry horse at the meet. :rotfl: Plus i am too tight to waste my tyres doing that. :rotfl:

As there was quite alot of interest im sure we could organise another one in a few months when it gets a bit warmer and maybe include Go karting as its only round the corner! :rotfl:

Someone(think it was fivetide :icon_butt: ) said its possible to book/open up the other car park up top and its great for photo shoots with the wheel in the background :rotfl: