Hi From New(ish) Member.......

Good afternoon all, just wanting to say hi to everyone, been a member for a month or so but not had the time to stick up a quick note to say hi to everyone!!!

Hopefully will get round to meeting some of you at some point, my eyes are open for some meets!

See you soon

Emma :lol:

Hi Emma,

Welcome to SIDC - good to have another scoob in the top right hand corner of MK :P

SIDC meets from here give you a choice of Bucks mob (usually Crows Nest at Wendover / Aston Clinton); Oxon mob at the harvester in Kidlington (try to get something non eaty some months); Beds / Herts mob wander down to the harvester at M1 J9 (usually a mini convoy down from Marston Mortaine / J13).

Northants folk are getting some meets going at Rushden, Cambridge folk have a good tame curry house & you'll find some non SIDC meets locally get a mention in the Southern section.

give us a wave if you spot the blue wagon with stickers on the bonnet :D

Cheers, David & Chrissy

Hi Emma,

Welcome to SIDC - good to have another scoob in the top right hand corner of MK :P

SIDC meets from here give you a choice of Bucks mob (usually Crows Nest at Wendover / Aston Clinton); Oxon mob at the harvester in Kidlington (try to get something non eaty some months); Beds / Herts mob wander down to the harvester at M1 J9 (usually a mini convoy down from Marston Mortaine / J13).

Northants folk are getting some meets going at Rushden, Cambridge folk have a good tame curry house & you'll find some non SIDC meets locally get a mention in the Southern section.

give us a wave if you spot the blue wagon with stickers on the bonnet :P

Cheers, David & Chrissy

Excellent I'll keep my eyes out for posts then!,

Thanks people, will keep my eye out, don't think i've seen you yet, gonna be looking out for ya!

:D