Ybracing.co.uk

Hi Folks

I am trying to find myself some subframes so that I can enjoy my newly purchased bucket seats, however, this is proving to be a thorough pain in my a$$! I have been pointed to an eBay company who supply OMP frames. I have mailed them twice asking them to confirm if the parts would fit MY06 models - no reply.

The company is called YBRACING and have their own website (www.ybracing.co.uk). I sent them a couple of e-mails; but trying to get info from them is like pulling teeth. I have given them all the details and they say "the frames will fit your chassis" but don't specify part numbers and didn't confirm if the frames would fit the freaking seats! I'm completely ignorant: do the frames (OMP) fit any seat and I therefore need only worry about the car?

they advised me to use the search facility, but it only goes as high as MY02 - mines is MY06. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I would have thought that if I made a request, they would actually find the part numbers for me to make my purchase easy. There are no phone numbers that would allow me to call them either! So, would you buy from this company?

Edited by TheWelsho
i would look else where now John, there not being very helpfull or friendly considering your looking to buy from them, there must be people in here who has fitted aftermarket seats to a MY06 before, have you posted this in general as well?

Tired loads of places Dunc, can't get them anywhere! Not posted in General, might try that.

Iv bought quite abit off them and been on phone with them and they have been spot on and friendly and even gave me newer style stock at the price of the old as i missed out. Greig

How did you get a phone number for them? There isn't a number on their site. Have you got the number handy?

all newage subframes are all the same..

i.e Yous seats out of your Hawkeye will fit my Blobeye and vice versa so if you want you can come over to my house and change the seats about if that helps

Cheers Peter. Now that I know theframes will fit the chassis all I need to find out now is if the frames will fit the seats. Just frustrating why. Everything has to be so complicated

Cheers Peter. Now that I know theframes will fit the chassis all I need to find out now is if the frames will fit the seats. Just frustrating why. Everything has to be so complicated

I've used them a few times before for pads etc - they've always been good and quick too.

Brian.

I've used them a few times before for pads etc - they've always been good and quick too.

Brian.

Righto, going to take the plunge! Will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help :)

EDIT: Got them direct from their website which was £40 cheaper than their eBay site. I hope they work.

Edited by TheWelsho

I was going to use them for some roll cage attachment parts and found them ignorant and unhelpful. I would never spend any of my pennies with them.

Did you get my response over on Scoobynet ref options for your seats. Might be worth a look if you havn't already :)

Righto, going to take the plunge! Will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help :)

EDIT: Got them direct from their website which was £40 cheaper than their eBay site. I hope they work.

oops looks like it may have been wasted effort finding the info for you :)