Pics Of My Car( Uk300)

Good brake combo... Improved over standard package for sure.. Less fade than standard discs and can handle more punishment.. No felt any silly vibration/warping from them when pushed hard. Certainly no where near as bad as the standard discs/pads.. Although steam coudl be seen on the last run I was out on (twas a good road :wub:)... Felt a little squishy from that (not surprising), but no harm done..

Good sensible upgrade I'd say.. But at the end of the day you get what you pay for.. Get a full blown brembo or tarox package and you'll get FAR better braking!

Edited by ScoUK
hi BigP UK300 sorry tried to answer you last night logged on and my router would not let me

change web pages :D anyway nice pics of your car soooo shiney and ouuuch ,what happened?

no mate i am working in glasgow just now and thanks

The pic of my rear quarter panel was 1 of a few i had to take for insurance purposes after some wannabee farmer in his landrover

cut out into me as i was pulling into the kerb :o

In total , i think the damage came to £2700.00 , but that was nearly 2 years ago

The repair job was good apart from my new rear door sounds hollow when you close it !

Paul

The pic of my rear quarter panel was 1 of a few i had to take for insurance purposes after some wannabee farmer in his landrover

cut out into me as i was pulling into the kerb

In total , i think the damage came to £2700.00 , but that was nearly 2 years ago

The repair job was good apart from my new rear door sounds hollow when you close it !

Paul

all done and dusted then must have really made your day though.

have you done any mods to it