Crail

I might take a wee tour up mid morning to spectate... wont be racing the Impreza as just been given a deposit on it, so it's likely to be tucked up in the garage til its collected now. But keen to see your BuggyRA in action on the strip. :mellow:

Cheers,

Grant

hope all goes well with the deal on the scoob then mate.whats next,classic toy?

hopefully the temps are a bit cooler tomorrow and i can get a decent time,seems to be the only drawback of still running the top mount is the temps/queues at crail in the summer,on the road its never an issue <_<

I was thinking about it. The car is ready and only needing minor tweaks, none of which would hold it back on the strip. Buuuuuttttt....... I want it to be perfect when it runs. That and the fact that I'm needing to do some (boring) work on my daily driver tomorrow.

When is the next thrash day?

I was thinking about it. The car is ready and only needing minor tweaks, none of which would hold it back on the strip. Buuuuuttttt....... I want it to be perfect when it runs. That and the fact that I'm needing to do some (boring) work on my daily driver tomorrow.

When is the next thrash day?

That's a shame i was looking forward to seeing you whip Pedros @ss.

Weather is looking good http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2369 go on you know you want to <_<

Next one is Sun 9 Nov.

• 2 weeks later...