Beware What You Snap!

marky...That is totally unacceptable. You deserve a £200 pound fine to be paid into my account immediately. The viewing public deserve consideration and not have this kind of sick subject matter imposed upon them.

pm me for the bank account number.

Ok well I do think the guy was wrong for taking a picture of the poor woman. He could have used the picture in a way that could have been detrimental to this unsuspecting victim. Perhaps to have the picture destroyed and a warning against this kind of behaviour would have sufficed. As for that photo of me I am away to call the smile police to report myself and if there is money to be exchanged I think the bank account number you need is mine for some mew makeup!

Mrs Z

I don't see any privacy issue here... if she was really concerned about being photographed Throwing up outside a bar, then she shouldn't have got that drunk, if she was just ill, then she should been aware enough to go to the loo to do her business...

bearing in mind, that she was i a public place, there's no expectation of privacy here...

not saying that it was morrally right mind... I mean why would you really WANT that photo... deffo agree that if it were the paparazzi it would be a different story, I also think though, that if he hadn't been petrofied of being deported he might have been less afraid of fighting it...

I would have fought it... but... I also wouldn't have taken the Pic...

it REALLY had nothing to do with BOTP....