Swindon October Meet

Evening chaps!!!.................and ladies!!

Apologies for missing the September meet. Bit snowed under with new job.

Stick me down for the October meet cheers.

Oh, and just moved to Redhouse last Wednesday so I now have no excuse for missing any meets!!

Primrose walk, h62 by any chance? Our skips are all over that site!!!!!

Primrose walk, h62 by any chance? Our skips are all over that site!!!!!

Nah, not too far (50yds) from Tesco express and the chippy!!

Plus, I have heard a new pub is going to be built in Redhouse Village Centre opposite Tesco Express. (by Xmas so Im told!)

Ooo, now let me see? That'll be 75 yds from my front door to the pub front door!!! Woo-hoo!!!

:lol:

Guest sti3_lewak

SCOOBY PRINCESS' date='Oct 4 2008, 10:19 PM' post='1203070']

Sun Inn

Marlborough Road

Swindon

SN3 6AA

Friday 31st October

7.30 onwards

1. Ed / SP

2. Pezza

3. Scooby ger

4. Barbs

5. P1 ROB

6. STI3_lewak (Tidworth)

Guest sti3_lewak
Glad your coming mate - need your assistance with something special for a fellow Army member

No problems.... Do i need to bring out with me to help? Might be there slightly later than 1930 but will be there.

Do you have the pics from the last meet?

Guest sti3_lewak
about the same time as last time then - the 3 of you sedately driving up from Tidders ;);)

That was a very slow drive. Left at 1930. arrived at 2000. speed limit all the way, and we pulled up quitely.. (ok Marc wasn't so quite) :D.... apart from when i had to play catch up on roundabouts :thumbup:

Edited by sti3_lewak
Guest sti3_lewak
I heard they sat and had to wait - is that right? :thumbup:;);)

No that was for you..... you know old people these days.... when do you get your OAP Bus Pass. You Might as well sell the scooby catching the bus would be quicker for you :D :D :rotfl: :rotfl:

No that was for you..... you know old people these days.... when do you get your OAP Bus Pass. You Might as well sell the scooby catching the bus would be quicker for you :icon_butt::rotfl::lol::rotfl:

not yet - working on it though - anything thats free :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: .......................you wanna see old - just wait till Rae finally graces us with his presence....................now thats old!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

No that was for you..... you know old people these days.... when do you get your OAP Bus Pass. You Might as well sell the scooby catching the bus would be quicker for you :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol::rotfl:

Too right, I was stuck behind him on the road from the motorway into Lanark, and I mean stuck! Stinger and Bailey shot off and there was me following grandad out for a sunday afternoon drive. Just shocking. Never knew a scooby could go so slow PMSL :rotfl:

Too right, I was stuck behind him on the road from the motorway into Lanark, and I mean stuck! Stinger and Bailey shot off and there was me following grandad out for a sunday afternoon drive. Just shocking. Never knew a scooby could go so slow PMSL :rotfl:

didnt want you to get lost :rotfl: ..................however as mine is slightly low I had to watch out for the lumps and bumps :rotfl::lol:

Guest sti3_lewak
didnt want you to get lost :rotfl: ..................however as mine is slightly low I had to watch out for the lumps and bumps :rotfl::lol:

any more excusses??? :rotfl:

:

To low, didn't have enough fuel!, more like Miss Daisy behind the wheel :rotfl: :rotfl: