A Sad Day For Me

well folks next week is my last week of scooby ownership. the 555 is going.

I'm just not using it to justify keeping it so it's going. I'm getting myself a wee clio 172 cup to play about in.

But as Arnie always says "I'll be back".

Is the 555 being traded in against it or already sold? Got a mate looking for a classic atm...

It's a cracking wee car, 53 plate, 38k on the clock fsh. it's no the scoob tho, like i said I'll be back in the fold eventually, just with the way the market is just now the offer I got for my car was too good to turn down.

They are good wee cars mate. Have had plenty hot hatches in my travels and they are fun. Getting it locally!?

I've got a four year old daughter, a 6 week old daughter and ever increasing work commitments which means the car goes to work and back and that's it, it's costing me about 15 quid a week for a rediculously short journey hence why I've decidied to move on, but I will be back hopefully soon with something even better.
I understand - a man's got to put the faimly first. Hope to see you back here again some day :thumbup:

FWIW, if I could travel to work for £15 a week I'd be singing from the hilltops!

well that's the scoob gone, got the cup 172 and tbh I haven't stopped grinning. It's a wee go kart, acceleration is superb, it handles like it's on rails and the brakes are superb. I thought I was going to be gutted when I got rid of the scoob but I'm not.

On the trip computer coming home earlier it was showing 42 mpg, would never get that in the scoob.

Sounds like you've found the right car for your needs :D