Stevie, apart from the engine is the rest of the car mint? Is it standard or had PPP? My mate sold a mint and I mean mint (only covered 10k miles!!!) RB5 for nearly £12k a year and a half ago. I prefer special editions to be standard or Subaru/Prodrive mods only IMO. Its a buyers market at the moment. Check here for more info mate.

Stevie, apart from the engine is the rest of the car mint? Is it standard or had PPP? My mate sold a mint and I mean mint (only covered 10k miles!!!) RB5 for nearly £12k a year and a half ago. I prefer special editions to be standard or Subaru/Prodrive mods only IMO. Its a buyers market at the moment. Check here for more info mate.

The car is mint colin like i say apart from the rebuild its totally standard it has 60k b4 the rebuild and has a double de-cat hayward and scott system.

Stevie

that's a good deal stevie, but you know the trouble the last time you tried to sell yours, it really is a struggle to shift them the now.

Stevie

Fook it m8 - put it on a 0% Credit card and then worry about selling your's m8. :(

You only live once.

If only it was that easy eh? :)

Den

Is it a WR Sport model??

I have an RB5 WR sport PPP which i bought in june 86000 miles

330mm 4 pots Blistein suspension upgrade from factory.

All for slightly less than your 6k.

I recon the fact it has been rebuilt and as long as it's mint it's worth the money