Lambo In Todays Sun

If he had flown me out and put me up for a week, I'd have done it for half the price :D

HA!!!! Damn welsho, you have been stuggling to do all 5 Wheel studs up, the Lambo only has one!! With your failure rate, id be damn scared!! ;):thumbup::beer:

HA!!!! Damn welsho, you have been stuggling to do all 5 Wheel studs up, the Lambo only has one!! With your failure rate, id be damn scared!! ;):thumbup::beer:

Ah but you don't have to take the wheels off to change the oil! And its not my fault anyway, its Subaru's crappy studs :D

Mind you mate if we send you to fix their cars and you can 'sort' them so they kinda have a bit of a flame problem youll be doing us all a favor!! :thumbup:

and i wasnt digging at your inability to drive on the reccomended amount of nuts, but just dont ask me to fly in a plane with you!!!

;)

I read this too, I think its all about the kudos as the car was bought form the London dealer so therefore worth more if its serviced there. I don't know what all the Greens are complaining for as it was a scheduled flight anyway.

I read this too, I think its all about the kudos as the car was bought form the London dealer so therefore worth more if its serviced there. I don't know what all the Greens are complaining for as it was a scheduled flight anyway.

They complain about everything man, an excuse to condemn the world and in most cases without research or foundation as is noted by your post.