Abandoned Impreza?

Ok this is not the kind of post I want to be making but I hope the owner knows this car is there and is not currently looking for it. The car is currently on a verge at the side of the road and looks almost parked so I'm hopeing its just broken down. I don't want to post exact location in case some decide it would be an easy target.

The car was a facelift T reg red classic with an after market (i think jun style) front splitter and an STI 6 rear spolier.

It has after market gold wheels with prodrive center caps and has standard UK rear lights. Didn't look to damaged apart from stone chips on the splitter.

The strange thing is the rear brakes are drums so I think it is actually a sport with the turbo bonnet etc... fitted to make it look like one.

I passed it on the way to a mates earlier tonight but when it was still there 4 hours later on my way home i thought i would stop and check it.

If anyone knows who this car belongs to let me know and I'll tell them the location.

Also I don't know if I should call the police or not as if the owner does know its there and is just waiting on a tow truck I don't want to be giving them any extra hassel. Also if its been there that long tonight I'm sure someone else will already have notified them.

Also I don't know if I should call the police or not as if the owner does know its there and is just waiting on a tow truck I don't want to be giving them any extra hassel. Also if its been there that long tonight I'm sure someone else will already have notified them.

if its been stolen and abandoned the owner would be more than gratefull i presume