August Swindon Meet

Umm and guess who got pulled on his way home Friday night... Opps! A un-marked silver X3 was in a line of about 6 cars behind a HGV and I shot past all of them and he didn't take too kindly to it. Took him quite some time to come back up behind me, even without the blue lights going I knew it was a copper cause no way would some X3 thing catch me up otherwise. And sure enough blue lights and pulled. To be fair to the nice police officer he was actually ok, didn't say anything about the speed just that a number plate bulb was out and that I shouldn't really have black and silver plates on. Had a good chat about the car and the actual registration number and then let me on my way without even so much as a producer or anything. Wish more police was like that chap. Oh and he even said as long as I had a legal plate on display it was ok to keep my plates on, and he said it would be OK to have the legal ones in the windows, but the rear one would have to be lit up. So legal plates now in my windows and sod lighting it up... Just don't drive at night LOL :icon_pray:

Umm and guess who got pulled on his way home Friday night... Opps! A un-marked silver X3 was in a line of about 6 cars behind a HGV and I shot past all of them and he didn't take too kindly to it. Took him quite some time to come back up behind me, even without the blue lights going I knew it was a copper cause no way would some X3 thing catch me up otherwise. And sure enough blue lights and pulled. To be fair to the nice police officer he was actually ok, didn't say anything about the speed just that a number plate bulb was out and that I shouldn't really have black and silver plates on. Had a good chat about the car and the actual registration number and then let me on my way without even so much as a producer or anything. Wish more police was like that chap. Oh and he even said as long as I had a legal plate on display it was ok to keep my plates on, and he said it would be OK to have the legal ones in the windows, but the rear one would have to be lit up. So legal plates now in my windows and sod lighting it up... Just don't drive at night LOL :icon_pray:

Whoops!

Im pretty sure that the police in the X3 are part of the firearm squad based in Devizes

Umm and guess who got pulled on his way home Friday night... Opps! A un-marked silver X3 was in a line of about 6 cars behind a HGV and I shot past all of them and he didn't take too kindly to it. Took him quite some time to come back up behind me, even without the blue lights going I knew it was a copper cause no way would some X3 thing catch me up otherwise. And sure enough blue lights and pulled. To be fair to the nice police officer he was actually ok, didn't say anything about the speed just that a number plate bulb was out and that I shouldn't really have black and silver plates on. Had a good chat about the car and the actual registration number and then let me on my way without even so much as a producer or anything. Wish more police was like that chap. Oh and he even said as long as I had a legal plate on display it was ok to keep my plates on, and he said it would be OK to have the legal ones in the windows, but the rear one would have to be lit up. So legal plates now in my windows and sod lighting it up... Just don't drive at night LOL B)

Superb :D:angry: