Hi All

Just wanted to say hi..

I have a 2007 Legacy sport tourer with sti grill and soon to have a brake upgrade to drilled and grooved discs all round with green stuff pads. My dad has a 2.5xt Forester .

My mate comes over to do the rallies with his Impreza and i must say its the fastest thing i have been in...

Legacy1.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

reddragon1.jpg

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dave

Is that Barty Dave as in used to have the Civic, race buggies, I worked with etc?

If you ever need any Legacy info I run what is near enough the uk owner's club - www.uklegacy.com

Sure you've seen/heard my one before but there are quite a few people with your model on there.

Decent bunch on here too mind :)

Jim

Hey Dave

Is that Barty Dave as in used to have the Civic, race buggies, I worked with etc?

If you ever need any Legacy info I run what is near enough the uk owner's club - www.uklegacy.com

Sure you've seen/heard my one before but there are quite a few people with your model on there.

Decent bunch on here too mind :thumbup:

Jim

Hey Jim hows you?

i think the legacy is a very under rated car, i know its no sti but, its quick, handles well and i can go on holiday in it lol.

I was looking into getting the TDI bonnet with scoop, lowering it by 35mm all round and decent set of alloys...i am iterested as to what the non turbo would sound like with a decent exhaust too.

• 2 weeks later...