Newbie With A Question !

Hi guy's And gals !

I've just bought myself a nice r plate terzo, but was wondering where abouts is the limited edition number to ?

Cant seem to find it anywhere ? :thumbup:

Another little problem (i hope !), after taking it for a test drive everything was okay, but after getting home and then taking it back out after 2 hrs i noticed the engine management light flickering on and off every so often and staying on for a bit then dissapearing ? Any ideas ? How do you get the fault codes ? :P

I almost bought an evo 4 on the weekend, but cant stop smiling since i bought this !!!

Always been a BIG evo fan and finally now that i've hit 29 the insurance is cheap as chips ! But all the evos i've been to see have loads of problems....... Oh hum time to stick the ralliart stuff back in the wardrobe and get myself some new jackets ! LOL ! :D

BTW im from merthyr in wales, and also ride a nice sexy little suzuki gsxr600k2 telefonica..... You might find me in the back of the ambulances at the local track days...... Well if your not falling off,your not trying hard enough !! LMAO !!

Pics to follow..... I need sleep ! :D

Hi guy's And gals !

I've just bought myself a nice r plate terzo, but was wondering where abouts is the limited edition number to ?

Cant seem to find it anywhere ? :thumbup:

Another little problem (i hope !), after taking it for a test drive everything was okay, but after getting home and then taking it back out after 2 hrs i noticed the engine management light flickering on and off every so often and staying on for a bit then dissapearing ? Any ideas ? How do you get the fault codes ? :P

I almost bought an evo 4 on the weekend, but cant stop smiling since i bought this !!!

Always been a BIG evo fan and finally now that i've hit 29 the insurance is cheap as chips ! But all the evos i've been to see have loads of problems....... Oh hum time to stick the ralliart stuff back in the wardrobe and get myself some new jackets ! LOL ! :D

BTW im from merthyr in wales, and also ride a nice sexy little suzuki gsxr600k2 telefonica..... You might find me in the back of the ambulances at the local track days...... Well if your not falling off,your not trying hard enough !! LMAO !!

Pics to follow..... I need sleep ! :D

Good car Lilldic.

The flashing engine code could be anything!!

Ive just done a thread on problems and they arent as simple sometimes.

There are two connectors under the dash, black and green, and you can connect these and do a self diagnosis. Its not easy!!

OR you can get someone with an EOBD reader and check the codes properly. This is much easier. OBD11 doesnt work.

Oh, and about the falling off on track days!!

Please try to stay upright! Some of us race in series events the next day after the track-day hooligans have visited and the oil and antifreeze left on the track makes for loss of points!! LMAO!!!

seriously! dont fall off!! lol

Good car Lilldic.

The flashing engine code could be anything!!

Ive just done a thread on problems and they arent as simple sometimes.

There are two connectors under the dash, black and green, and you can connect these and do a self diagnosis. Its not easy!!

OR you can get someone with an EOBD reader and check the codes properly. This is much easier. OBD11 doesnt work.

Oh, and about the falling off on track days!!

Please try to stay upright! Some of us race in series events the next day after the track-day hooligans have visited and the oil and antifreeze left on the track makes for loss of points!! LMAO!!!

seriously! dont fall off!! lol

Touch wood i've never split any oil..... only bits of leather,fairings,crashbungs, and levers etc.... !! LMAO !

I took the car to work today and there was no errors at all, so it must be an odd thing... I'll keep an eye out just incase.

Also Being a biker, you get use to all the nods and waves, but never had any with my cars before like the mx 5 for instance (other mx5 drivers are supposed to pop the lights :thumbup: ) But i've had the car almost 2 days and had several waves off other subaru drivers ! Im liking this car very much !

The terzo ( and tess !)

1car.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

And my little gsxr....

gsxr001.jpg

WOW i thought i saw David bellamy in there somewhere!!

GIXXER 600's are good bikes, and surprisingly nimble on the track, only let down by their lack of grunt compared to the 750 and thou!

But in good hands can give the 1 litre bikes a run on twisty tracks like Mallory.

I raced 600 Supercup for a few years, moving on to AMA 750 in the US. now back privateering in the 600 class on an R6.

also do a bit of CLIO CUP which is a hoot!

WOW i thought i saw David bellamy in there somewhere!!

GIXXER 600's are good bikes, and surprisingly nimble on the track, only let down by their lack of grunt compared to the 750 and thou!

But in good hands can give the 1 litre bikes a run on twisty tracks like Mallory.

I raced 600 Supercup for a few years, moving on to AMA 750 in the US. now back privateering in the 600 class on an R6.

also do a bit of CLIO CUP which is a hoot!

Hopefully now i can get a bike trailer on this one, so i can use for picking the bits of my bike up when we do our track days.

Should have got the Evo mate..................Alright alright, I take it back! lol

Nice choice mate...you can't beat limited editions ;)

Sorry can't help you on the CEL thing though, take it to a reputable tuner and get them to check it, and get yourself piece of mind B)