35 Hours So Far

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere in Angus, ScoobyIain has just gone into meltdown

after reading this thread and having horrific visions of bargain

jumbo sponges and single buckets full of dirty water being used over and over!!

Did I write that... was reading it there and it rings a bell for some reason?!

Car looks good with the new wheels Iain, even looks nicer with the personal plate on it too, but those tailpipes are a disgrace... :rotfl:B)

Cheers,

Grant

Oh wow really!

OMG i'm seriously going to loose sleep over this. Life just aint going to be the same now knowing that your car has more bhp than mine. Or has it?

yes it has and im going to sleep even better knowing your going to loose sleep over it, sweet dreams Ian B)

Did I write that... was reading it there and it rings a bell for some reason?!

Car looks good with the new wheels Iain, even looks nicer with the personal plate on it too, but those tailpipes are a disgrace... :santa: :waving-santa:

Cheers,

Grant

You did indeed write that Grant, wet myself everytime i read it too.

Will give the tailpipes a good clean next year when it gets detailed again.

Yaaaaaawn... Dunc, I'd say that its getting a bit boring, but its gone way past being just 'a bit' boring now buddy. Give it a rest. :)

Cheers,

Grant

i agree with you 100%, i think he comes back every so often just to see me though, remember who mentioned who first on this thread though :angry:

Yaaaaaawn... Dunc, I'd say that its getting a bit boring, but its gone way past being just 'a bit' boring now buddy. Give it a rest. :)

Cheers,

Grant

:angry:

I mentioned you because i noticed you were viewing the thread and you always slate these kind of threads. You have had too many of my/other peoples threads deleted because of your childish remarks. There is a big world outside of internet forums Dunc, i suggest you get out there and explore it.

awwww bless :) :) :angry:

I mentioned you because i noticed you were viewing the thread and you always slate these kind of threads.

there was no need to mention me either way TBH :)

You have had too many of my/other peoples threads deleted because of your childish remarks.

hmm cant think of any threads being vaped cause of me, maybe one? so dont know where you have come up with "that many"

There is a big world outside of internet forums Dunc, i suggest you get out there and explore it.

ive just been out in the big world dude, kebab shop was bloody busy TBH, plus its cold and i dont like that , bbrrrrrrrr ;)

And with wetherspoons and Baileys to choose from, Do you really WANT to go out!!!! pmsl :)

But yeah... I have to say, that Ive not seen any threads deleted because of Dunk (unless they have been deleted that quickly)... I have seen threads deleted because of you though Iain, a few times...

And with wetherspoons and Baileys to choose from, Do you really WANT to go out!!!! pmsl :lol:

But yeah... I have to say, that Ive not seen any threads deleted because of Dunk (unless they have been deleted that quickly)... I have seen threads deleted because of you though Iain, a few times...

I know of one and that was the Aberdeen scoobies one.

PMSL :lol:

BTW - BMW's are for poofs :D

And your point is?????

• 3 weeks later...