Barry Curran

you dont need these by PM mate

do a search in this section for Barry Curran there are loads of stories in here, unfortunately usually bad ones

Yup, there's a few there, any more reports about them would be very useful.

• 8 months later...

Emz, from what I understood from John when I spoke to him, I got the impression you were to get a free first service from them. What issues you having? give me a call if you dont want to discuss in here.

I would reccomend taking the car to Ian at P.A.C.E in Union Mills, he is quite busy at the mo but his laobour rates are favourable and TBH his is about the only place I trust with my car

yes i got the service done and it came up it needed a few bits bushes etc so these were put on order and waited. Gave them my car to do work no problem, but when i was driving it later that night it was badly pullin to the left so i rang and sed cud they get this checked as tires etc expensive plus it under warranty so they should fix it.

While i was waiting for them to decide what they were doing the engine managemnet light came on so car had to go back again so mentioned the pulling again no response. When i went to get car after they rang they were quite off wit me in the office so was like ok, then the fella just gave me the keys said needs co2 sensor on order turned round and carried his conversation on with his mate bit rude ,so then interrupted him and said sorry but my car is blocked in can you move the cars from behind then got sighed at coz had interrupted hum and he moved cars.

So dealership rang me up to sort something out and asked how the car was goin so my husband told him the service men were a bit off and we have mentioned a few times that car was pullin but nothing done .

So the very nice gentleman said he will have words and get it sorted, and suprise suprise this morning i got a phone call from nice dealership guy sayin car in monday morning for 4 wheel alignment.

I dont have a problem with the dealership they are top knotch just a shame service letting them down car wont be going there when warranty up anyway so i will just have to put up with it that was a rant lol

Edited by Emz
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i know the feeling..

my car was supposed to be serviced and it hasnt been, airfilter is black, now the car needs new pads, rust marks from the spoiler fixings....list goes on. south coast will be servicing mine as they have done all my cars in the past