Bristol, South Glos

Hi all, new to SIDC, on my second Scoob

Previously owned 2002 WRX Wagon

580 miles into 08 STi and it is good, plus as i tell everyone, it looks much better in the flesh (LoL)

post-16607-1206312680.jpg

post-16607-1206312741.jpg

Sticker now removed from rear window awaiting the SIDC sticker ( :P )

Edited by stinger

Welcome to the sidc mate, As the somerset and wiltshire regional organiser I would like to say hello and feel free to come onto the south west regions and join the friendly banter.

If you are intrested in a meet we have a local meet in swindon on friday evening from 7pm - pm me if you would like further details.

We also have a show at castle combe on 19th april and we have some stand passes still available if you would like to attend.

I think the general consesus is, it looked crap in the pics, but i also seen the STI in blue at my dealers and i thought about chopping , mine in for it.

What mod cons does your sti have? Any sneeky extras over the basic sti package?

(Just realiesed your the sneeky barstaward who bought the sti from my local dealers lol, i wondered where it went to ;) )

Edited by MonkiP1
  • 2 weeks later...

very nice stinger.

i think as Monki said it looked cr4p in all the mags i've seen but i was at my local dealer yesterday and saw one in WR Blue in the showroom for the first time and i have to its looked gooooood.

i'd deffo consider one to replace mine if/when i win the lottery :)