Picked up my new Scooby 2008 sti today

Picked up the new 2008 WRX STI today

Im really happy with it. Drves good and the Smart drive settings that it as is good. Still waiting for some extras to come from the dealer but apart from that the show room are a great help with any questions we had. Just a shame that the weather is poor. They said i need to do about a 1000miles before i open her up. So looking forward to that. Looking forward to this years shows.

Should have the 1000 out the way in time for the rolling road day. Would be good to see what it can do.

Iain

Hi Ian.

May do ! Should only take me about 5 weeks to clock it up. Got it WR Blue and got the wheels change from Silver to Gold. Had to be done. Looking to getting a WRC rear boot spoiler from the USA, it will be the same as on the WRC car this may.

nice one jason do you have pics an did you manage to sell your classic ?

get driving mate ive covered 600 miles so far in 2 weeks trying to run mine in again :thumbup:

No pic's yet, been ranning all the time. Going for a drive done to brighton this sunday. Take it you just had a re-build then ? Moer mod's ?

No car is still up for sale ! Looking to get a small run about to keep the milaged down on the scooby.

Edited by jason751
No pic's yet, been ranning all the time. Going for a drive done to brighton this sunday. Take it you just had a re-build then ? Moer mod's ?

No car is still up for sale ! Looking to get a small run about to keep the milaged down on the scooby.

yes mate only had car back 2 weeks when i last had it built last july was meant to have forge pistons etc somewere along the line it got messed up an they built it with standard internals not good considering my aim was to fit the md321h lol

an loads more mods to come :thumbup:

yes mate only had car back 2 weeks when i last had it built last july was meant to have forge pistons etc somewere along the line it got messed up an they built it with standard internals not good considering my aim was to fit the md321h lol

an loads more mods to come :P

That not so good on their part. Be good to see it with the mod's on.

Thats great news Jason, i'm actually really looking forward to seeing it this sunday...

Will be bring both cars my new one and the old won to try and sale it. Running it in as im in love with it. Still not as good looking as the old shapes but im happy with it for what it is. Just want to start getting mod's for it.