Newbie From Ayrshire

Hi All,

Just joined as a SIDC member, I have been about the site for a few months, to be honest, I’m still not sure how to work it and post pics etc. Have a look at my pride and joy.

I can be spotted between Ayrshire and Glenrothes a few days a week so you can be assured I will give you a wave.

Can anyone let me know about the McCrae Gathering as I have registered my numbers on the site and all I can see is that the stickers will become available? Have I missed them or am I just panicking.

Awe the best to all!!!

Hi All,

Just joined as a SIDC member, I have been about the site for a few months, to be honest, I’m still not sure how to work it and post pics etc. Have a look at my pride and joy.

I can be spotted between Ayrshire and Glenrothes a few days a week so you can be assured I will give you a wave.

Can anyone let me know about the McCrae Gathering as I have registered my numbers on the site and all I can see is that the stickers will become available? Have I missed them or am I just panicking.

Awe the best to all!!!

Welcome mate, I'm pretty new to the site myself ;)

As far as I'm aware the McRae Gathering stickers are still underproduction and not ready for purchase yet, but organisers will be able to shed more light on it for you.

Cheers

James

Welcome mate, I'm pretty new to the site myself ;)

As far as I'm aware the McRae Gathering stickers are still underproduction and not ready for purchase yet, but organisers will be able to shed more light on it for you.

Cheers

James

Cheers James , thanks for that I will find out what I can. I'll let you know mate.

Paul

Hello and welcome ;)

Have a look at the Events section for the Ayrshire monthly meet.

Don't know if they discuss the McRae Gathering or if that's solely at the Glasgow

meet.

Dunno if the Glasgow meet is too far for you but it's at Hillington on the first Thurs

of every month.

Hi Richie,

Will do mate, Hillington is about 40 min away so no problem. Only next week, will do what I can to be there so might see you.

Cheers

Paul