New Subaru Owner (aberdeen)

Hi all,

Thought I'd better introduce myself.

I bought my first Subaru in November after a recomendation from a past owner at work and I have been grinning ever since. I was mainly an Audi man in the past. The wife thinks I am having a mid-life crisis!!

Joined the club a couple of months ago and intending to go to the next meet as I missed the last one.

I have a MY 02 WRX, blue with gold wheels, pro-drive front discs and calipers, pro-drive rear spoiler, pro-drive headlights and an aftermarket back box. The rest is standard. I have never had an Impreza before so quite green, but learning all the time!!! Will probably be using the forums for some advice I am sure.

Intending on going to the Mcrae Tribute Tour in August. Booked the hotel already!!

Bono270269

Fit like loon?

I'm sure you'll get a good welcome on here as we have a VERY strong Scottish presence. I'm a "sheep-shagger" myself :rotfl: Get in with the Aberdeen Scoobies boys - an additional Club to here, but a great bunch of folk. Glad you've signed up to the McRae run - we need more from my hame toon. :D

See you in Lanark :o

Fit like loon?

I'm sure you'll get a good welcome on here as we have a VERY strong Scottish presence. I'm a "sheep-shagger" myself :laughing4: Get in with the Aberdeen Scoobies boys - an additional Club to here, but a great bunch of folk. Glad you've signed up to the McRae run - we need more from my hame toon. :laughing4:

See you in Lanark :laughing4:

Fit like min,

I've joined the Aberdeen Scoobies. Hoping to use the forums to get advice etc. And of course get some discounts with my SIDC membership coz I'm a grip!!

:laughing4: