Subaru Celica Gt4?

TouBus :)

I'd have to consider one... I fell in love with that new celica shape from the moment I saw it .. I eagerly await what the next one will look like!

Yeah me too, that was why I bought a nice new one in 04. However the call for a "real" car was too loud and it was replaced 1months later with the Scoob. I have never regretted it, ever. However, to be back behind the wheel of one of these with a Subaru engine is an oppertunity too good to pass up!

then you will have to go through the whole modding process again or your going to be running around in a much slower car :)

Yeah there is that. But then again, the 300bhp version would be fine I think. The cost of running the car at the moment is scaring me - 18 mpg!!!! Dunno if I can justify that TBH. On top of that I have spent £4.5k on the engine alone. Now I have to run V Power which is another expense on top of the loss of MPG. I guess I am stuck with it at the moment. On reflection, I probably should have stuck with the standard 230bhp!

Edited by TheWelsho
Yeah there is that. But then again, the 300bhp version would be fine I think. The cost of running the car at the moment is scaring me - 18 mpg!!!! Dunno if I can justify that TBH. On top of that I have spent £4.5k on the engine alone. Now I have to run V Power which is another expense on top of the loss of MPG. I guess I am stuck with it at the moment. On reflection, I probably should have stuck with the standard 230bhp!

tell me you feel the same after the next trackday with your car, your money has been well spent! :):rotfl: