Linkin Park

Yeah only been waiting a couple of years

but at long last going to see them 2morrow night at the O2

what is the easiest way to get to it

is it up the m2 and signposted off or the A2 i can never remember,, i not know that area very well

look out for a audi s4 in blue 2morrow from about 12.30 if it flashes ya its me :P

what is the easiest way to get to it

is it up the m2 and signposted off or the A2 i can never remember,, i not know that area very well

You need to pick up the A2 and stay on it right through Kidbrooke (Rochester Way Relief Road) and under the Sun-in-the-Sands roundabout where it becomes the A102, the Blackwall Tunnel Southern Approach. You would by now have spotted the O2 in the distance and it will be fully signposted. Have you booked a parking space since I don't know that you can get parked without. If you have then be prepared for a long time getting away from there - make sure you go to the loo and stay warm just in case you're stuck in the car park for ages getting out lol. I went to the O2 by bus to see The Boss just before Christmas and the car park was heaving and they weren't going anywhere - the bus on the other hand just breezed it. Have a good night.

You need to pick up the A2 and stay on it right through Kidbrooke (Rochester Way Relief Road) and under the Sun-in-the-Sands roundabout where it becomes the A102, the Blackwall Tunnel Southern Approach. You would by now have spotted the O2 in the distance and it will be fully signposted. Have you booked a parking space since I don't know that you can get parked without. If you have then be prepared for a long time getting away from there - make sure you go to the loo and stay warm just in case you're stuck in the car park for ages getting out lol. I went to the O2 by bus to see The Boss just before Christmas and the car park was heaving and they weren't going anywhere - the bus on the other hand just breezed it. Have a good night.

Agreed. I went to see Madness just before Christmas and used the bus and getting away from there was a breeze. Conversely, I drove a bus up there about 3 weeks ago when the tube went down for rail replacement just as the Spice Girls were kicking out and I got stuck in the car traffic for about 90 minutes trying to get in and out of the place. It's also worth noting that the car parks on site charge £20 for the privelege of using their 60 sq ft. If you can, park just away from the place like in Charlton or East Greenwich and hop on the bus into the place. Will save you lots of time and money

it was ferkin superb loved it

i cannot talk this morning though and throat killing my muissis is loving it

but look out for me on the new given up video as they are using that show for the video when it gets released

girl infront went the night before and stay for first encore and then said it just stays silent and they not come back so she left 5 mins later they come back and said as was last night in europe performed another 2 songs

loved just over 2 hours long

now can dowload the actuall concert we went to