Rms Exhaust Located In Prestwick

as my dad said, they done my exhaust a couple of weeks ago, i was chuffed to bits with it and they were nearly half the price of everywhere else, lifetime guarintee aswell so cant complain.

chrissy

they done the exhaust on my wagon and tbh i would go to meercat or even elite, welding not very tidy and after sales is a little poor. i also asked them about a down pipe and they wanted to cut the turbo heat shield off saying it wasnt needed ans the heat just "goes" to where exactly i am unsure :D

I'd only recommend Meercat.. absolutely amazing to watch your exhaust take shape, the welds are spot on, the quality is brilliant and they will make sure they are totally happy with it before you leave.. even if it means staying behind well past finishing time and taking things off and re-adjusting them. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Edited by RS Grant
I'd only recommend Meercat.. absolutely amazing to watch your exhaust take shape, the welds are spot on, the quality is brilliant and they will make sure they are totally happy with it before you leave.. even if it means staying behind well past finishing time and taking things off and re-adjusting them. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Ditto that :D