Locating The Commander....

I keep reading queries on where peeps are putting ther apexi commanders, it's a problem and don't want it standing out like a sore thumb eh!...and what with the cable, so being as i have a few bits and bobs for phones, i found a small adjustable holder, had to adapt it a bit the get a good fixing, then where to put it!..i looked at the ash tray..i don't smoke so out it came and in to the shed.. i took off the round handle type bit..and smoothed off, attached my holder and fixed back in the car... i then tucked the cable along the centre consul out of site, and this is what i got......just an idea for those scratcing heads :)post-3839-1199360634.jpg

post-3839-1199360665.jpg

mark :iagree:

I keep reading queries on where peeps are putting ther apexi commanders, it's a problem and don't want it standing out like a sore thumb eh!...and what with the cable, so being as i have a few bits and bobs for phones, i found a small adjustable holder, had to adapt it a bit the get a good fixing, then where to put it!..i looked at the ash tray..i don't smoke so out it came and in to the shed.. i took off the round handle type bit..and smoothed off, attached my holder and fixed back in the car... i then tucked the cable along the centre consul out of site, and this is what i got......just an idea for those scratcing heads :)post-3839-1199360634.jpg

post-3839-1199360665.jpg

mark :iagree: I found the perfect phone holder in Halfords, attaches to the air vents, so out of the way of the CD and it is also adjustable for the width, with soft cushion material either side to grip the commander. The bottom of the holder has 2 prongs sticking out so the commander doesn't fall out the bottom.

oh blast!!!....you mean they make these things B) ... thought i was different useing a cheap bit and grinding half the ash tray off :) ...i don't use the radio much spose thats why i put it there...i'm a bit paranoid too where i park it and hoodies want a closer look .... can't see this walking passed.

are you getting the clip you mentioned?....stick some piccies up if you do (if you got the commander i spose would be handy :iagree: ) i'll try anything.