Anyone Know This Car? North Abz-shire

Just wondering if anyone on here knows of a WRBlue Bugeye STi with K?? DEL in the plate kicking around north aberdeenshire (Mintlaw/Fraserburgh) Tidy looking machine with Prodrive sticker on the front splitter and largeish lettering on the sunstrip (both white)

Used to live right across the road from the guy when he had a classic years ago Recently heard he's got the above STi.. I got fond memories of drooling evertime I walked out the front door as a teenager seeing the scoob parked across the road thinking... "one day...." :D

Ive seen it aswell usually between Mintlaw and Fr ,it is really nice :(

J

Yeah sounds about right.. He was my ol dentist when I lived in Mintlaw :D Works at D.Shaw's in Fraserburgh..

He used to be a SIDC member when he had his classic and was wondering if he was still kicking around or possibly a member on here.. Nice guy!

Hi Imy,

Dont think this will be his car.. This one is defiantely WRBLue.. Sure I waw it advertised for sale earlier in the year pretty distinctive looking. The #plate is the owners own one, he's had it for years (his initials) I've got a photo somewhere but it's poor quality... ol'skeool camera phone quality...

04-12-07_1118.jpg

Edited by ScoUK