Don't Forget......

J0nah

Had a look at the form guys, excellent & a lot of hard work gone in to it

Now with flame suit on, sorry why was in needed? my opinion is it only helps to fragment the SIDC, we have our own area here and an events area...................just my opinion, but personally I want to see a busy SIDC forum again :lol:

Had a look at the form guys, excellent & a lot of hard work gone in to it

Now with flame suit on, sorry why was in needed? my opinion is it only helps to fragment the SIDC, we have our own area here and an events area...................just my opinion, but personally I want to see a busy SIDC forum again :P

They were my initial thoughts too Paul, however it does give us a lot more Sections, our own Moderators ([God Help Us All] in the Two Ronnies .............sorry Andys :) )

I would point out that most CADS Members are SIDC Members too (In fact they need more than a note from their Mum if they are not) and we actively promote the SIDC at our meets, especially as I'm keen to get as much circulation for True Grip as possible :lol:

The CADS Forum in no way is designed to replace the CADS section on the SIDC but rather compliment it and hopefully help us attract new blood :lol: and hence eventally the SIDC.

It also enables us to sell CADS Clothing thus promoting the CADS :lol: and eventually the SIDC.

Don't forget other Regional Groups have their own forums too. :banana:

I hope we'll see you on the CADS Forum soon if only occassionally Paul and certainly would like to see you and Debs at the next meet.

See http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=108688

I hope I didn't singe your flame suit at all! :lol:

I've just had a look through some of the old forum posts and it seems we were all happy to have it, so am a liitle confused as to why you don't think it's a good idea to have one now Paul/Pete?

Anyway, I could still do with some photos of yours and Debs cars for our cadscoobies.com website mate if you want a page on there. :lol:

this website is alot more professional looking than the last one Andy.............(no offense to Little H), to be honest I post on the new CADS website alot more than the old in fact it has dragged me away from posting the SIDC website asI know who I am speaking to and they know me :)

this website is alot more professional looking than the last one Andy.............(no offense to Little H), to be honest I post on the new CADS website alot more than the old in fact it has dragged me away from posting the SIDC website asI know who I am speaking to and they know me :)

That's what Paul's talking about Nige, although I feel the same as you I'm making an effort to keep posting on the SIDC Forum. However if the expected influx of people from Scoobynet occurs following its sale, we'll know even less as a percentage of the people on there.

I love the new site for reasons already mentioned above.

The SIDC site was getting to a point where there may not be a new post for 2-3 days. On the new site there doesn't seem to be more than 2-3 hours without a post. Which is pretty increadible considering how many members there are.

The way I see it is there seems to be a lot of effort been put into promoting the club by freshening it up and trying new things such as the forum and clothing/ merchandise by the 2 Andy's and Bob. Evidence of this can be seen in the monthly meets. I've been a member of CADS since June and didn't manage to get to my 1st monthy meet till September :lol: - because there weren't any due to lack of interest/ numbers! Meet numbers are looking a lot more healthy now. (maybe coinsidence)

In addition, it may be the setup I have here at home, (2.6Ghz PC with 0.5Mbps broadband) but the SIDC site runs very slow on my computer compared to the new CADS site.

Saying that, I don't really see how the two forums can run in parallel but see no reason why CADS can't be affiliated with the SIDC and the promotion of it.

I'll get off my soapbox now :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work fellas :lol:

OKidoki folks, sorry for the late reply, been away in windswept Wales, cheering on the Blue & Yellow.............and our old friend Miko, why oh why did Subaru let him go

Anyway to start off I didn't mean to offend anyone & do appreciate all the hard work that's gone into the new site, it does look good

As you all probually know we have been SIDC members for many years & I feel that the SIDC forum is loosing a lot of it's valued characters

To answer some of the posts

I've just had a look through some of the old forum posts and it seems we were all happy to have it, so am a liitle confused as to why you don't think it's a good idea to have one now Paul/Pete?

Anyway, I could still do with some photos of yours and Debs cars for our cadscoobies.com website mate if you want a page on there.

Thought the same about previous forum, just did not voice an opinion, did post on it, like I have this one but at the time the SIDC forum was stronger than I feel it is now, so was not as concerned :lol:

don't think Paul was that against it, more concerned that we could be drawn away from the SIDC Forum :lol:

Hit the nail on the head Bob ;)

not trying to cause any trouble, just want the best for our club, as I'm sure Paul does too. :lol:

That's the same for me

it has dragged me away from posting the SIDC website asI know who I am speaking to and they know me :lol:

That was my concen

Anyway to sum up the new site looks good :lol: I will visit :rolleyes::D but still stand by my initial post.............would be no good if we all shared the same opinion

Top and bottom of it is I am concerned that the SIDC forum is too quiet and loosing a lot of it's regulars & rather than starting other forums, would like to fix the SIDC issues :lol:

Top and bottom of it is I am concerned that the SIDC forum is too quiet and loosing a lot of it's regulars & rather than starting other forums, would like to fix the SIDC issues :rolleyes:

Agree Paul but it's up to the SIDC to sort its issues.

I have asked for moderator status in the CADS section .....................Nada Nothing (mind you I haven't got it on the CADS Forum, but feel the Andy's are doing a good job.

As previously stated I still post on SIDC but on the CADS as well.