Whats This Then?

personally out of order

I've actually had complaints about virtually every thread in here being hijacked and turned into drivel and it's something I intended addressing, but obviously the tragic Colin McRae news has put everything else on the back burner.

As things stand, it appears cliquey and doesn't make it easy for newcomers to make their debut or way onto this Forum. You have a chat thread for chat and banter - which is absolutely fine, but almost every topic appears to turn into message "ping-pong" between the same few users. Forums are not the same as a chat room. That's what MSN, AOL Messenger etc exist for.

I've mentioned to Phil about adding real-time chat functionality to the site and he pushed back on it - I'm still working on him on that front Please, keep banter and chat to your chat topic and leave the other topics ON-topic.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmmmmmmmm,i think everyone looks up to you as the sidc southwest region father lol..........word gets around fast,and everyone agrees, that i have spoken too anyway,thats why this has happened.......................no-one knows who has complained etc..........Ed hasnt posted,thread has been locked(cant be man enough to take any S*IT off members) thats why..................................................................this needs sorting asap.however........own up and talk like a man..

ummmmmmmmmm,i think everyone looks up to you as the sidc southwest region father lol..........word gets around fast,and everyone agrees, that i have spoken too anyway,thats why this has happened.......................no-one knows who has complained etc..........Ed hasnt posted,thread has been locked(cant be man enough to take any S*IT off members) thats why..................................................................this needs sorting asap.however........own up and talk like a man..

Me a Father figure lol ( Grandad Rae would say ) lol....................Touched mate but cos 1 doesnt post shouldnt stop anyone else - mind you if it was one of ours who complained then tut tut - time to hang up the Scooby!

sorry bud........im just miffed by what has happened...............no-one is ball-less to say why....easy to lock a thread ain't it.............easy to F*ck up a region..........and guess what..............WE STILL HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONCE..............................FCKING BALL-LESS IF YOU ASK ME.................................COME ON ANDY WE ARE WAITING...................................................

sorry bud........im just miffed by what has happened...............no-one is ball-less to say why....easy to lock a thread ain't it.............easy to F*ck up a region..........and guess what..............WE STILL HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONCE..............................FCKING BALL-LESS IF YOU ASK ME.................................COME ON ANDY WE ARE WAITING...................................................

be interested to find out who

Whats going on ed? Return of the SW old posts or see if you can have a full page with your name as last post? lol love it.

yo Iain - how ya doing - one got bored watching a rubbish game and Jacqui was asleep so thought I would just catch up - blimey cant beleive its been 2 months lol