Kentscoobies Lunchtime Meet Sunday 18th November

Pele

To save confusion, we thought it best to start a new thread :)

KentScoobies meet at the White Hart Harvester, Chalk (A226 Rochester Road) from midday thumbup.gif

1. Pele

2. stiggy

3. VickyK

4. Granby

5. Big Jay & Wife

6. Rodregos / Miss Rod + kids

7. col_2

Col

the best junction to come off is the one for medway city ind est, its the next juction after the medway bridge. Follow it around and then take the first junction which will be signposted for higham and gravesend. Folow this road for about four miles and the pub will come up on your right :stupid: If you get to the shell garage and roundabout then you have missed it !!!!!!!

Tony

Hi guys. Im new and dunno how any of this works but im sure il get used to it. Was my first time at a kent scooby meet. Always wanted to go to one since buying mine and seeing all the forums and meets on these mean machines of the road. Sorry i did'nt stay guys but was really nice to see the cars. Some mad machines there. Was nice to meet you Pele, probably end up passing each other at some point lol. Baz, it was a brief meet but was nice to meet ya mate and whoever has that black/plum flip paint job on their classic scoob all i can say is...niiiiiiiiiiiice! Let me know when the next meet is. Ill try and make it! :huh: