Can Any1 Do Some Work For Me

im looking for some1 thats handy with the spanners to have alook at my car. i need the timing belt done + ive got an oil leak (not bad) that looks like its coming fron the sump but not quite sure (rocker cover/cam seal :) )..

willing to got as far as glasgow/dundee/borders..

t belt is ment to b quite simple to do mate any garage will do it!149£ or sumin sure i saw that price some where

t belt is ment to b quite simple to do mate any garage will do it!149£ or sumin sure i saw that price some where

scott its the £150 that a garage charges that puts me off lol..

i managed to find some that can beat that by about £70 lol

i would rather give my cash to some1 on hear. and iff there willing to help then that magic :)

Jodie the leak is possibly the front oil seal on the crank! Common problem on classics iirc about 6quid from main dealer worth doing it anyway when you do the belt!

thats what i was thinking but i dont think its coming from there . im hopeing it the rocker cover and it just working its way down to the lowest point (the sump)..

Jodie i should hear the morn at latest about this belt

PS only reason i can get it cheaper than you frank is wi the ideal shut doon the owners still got bits sitting for subaru at good knock doon prices

Gordy

How much and what make of belt Gordy ?

Is it a Gates belt, didn't know they did a heavy duty one. Usually the gates belts are around 28+vat.

Edited by Frank C
I mate its a gates power grip belt really good quality hoping to get it for £30 quid plus vat or mabye even just 30 quid cash :o

Dont no how he can add vat now he has shut down!!

Katana if you can get your car through to edinburgh area he will do it for you

drop me a pm

Gordy

sent you a pm m8, no problem coming through, just let me know when