Ken555 - Is He Around ?

Guys,

Anyone heard from Ken555 or seen him recently ? He has not posted for 8 or 9 months....

Cheers

Cal

Well he was at the monthly meet about 3 weeks ago, I think that JohnS perhaps speaks to him fairly often, but I'm not sure...

But yeah, ive been thinking the same thing... I know that he is still written up as the Aberdeen RO... but is that actually still the case?

Hi Dale,

Not sure w.r.t. the RO issue. I just wondered if he was still doing the rounds. If anything it has been me who has failed miserably to pitch up at the recent meets....

I think we should do a weekender run in 2008 though. Aberdeen across to West Coast then head north and return via Thurso /Dornoch neck of the woods ? Deffo a spring time job though

CGS

Hi Dale,

Not sure w.r.t. the RO issue. I just wondered if he was still doing the rounds. If anything it has been me who has failed miserably to pitch up at the recent meets....

I think we should do a weekender run in 2008 though. Aberdeen across to West Coast then head north and return via Thurso /Dornoch neck of the woods ? Deffo a spring time job though

CGS

Well I'm in the same boat as you as it were, Never making the meets as I am always away for work, but we had a reasonable turnout at the last one, and the next one should be Next monday...

Think Ken's busy rebuilding his wee kit car at the moment to be spending much time online.

As mentioned he was at the last Abz meet.

Still here Cal, just never found anything useful to post.

Think the problem with the RO info, is that no-one has taken over, so my details are still there.

Ha! this thread came up, and you know what, Ive seen him TWICE today!!!!

I thought that you never had it anymore Ken? Or was it perhaps not you driving... (Loooked like you...)

It was me, still have the car, but stopped "development" on it now, just using it as a road car, when we need it.

Yes!

Demand!

You heard the man!!!!

Even if its not the Scoob.... :thumbup:

GTMRS1s.jpg

engine-bay.jpg

indicators.jpg

2 Seat mid-engined coupe, monocoque chassis with unstressed glassfibre body,

"Stage 3" 1380cc A Series (Mini) engine, Weber DCOE 45 carburetor.

Currently fitting a self built, 3D, dual switchable, fully mappable ignition system to it. ;)

Edited by Ken555