For Sale Uk Impreza Turbo My99 Mica Blue

This has been my car for 2 years and I have only covered 9000miles (car done 79000miles). The only reason for sale is we are expecting twins so need a bigger car.

The car has recently had a brand new (not recon) engine from subaru, due to the oil pump sticking,(which is a common fault) when we were on our way to get married. This caused engine damage so a new engine was bought, (along with an up rated oil pump) costing over £2500. The Engine has covered about 3000miles. It has full silicone/samco hoses, Bailey D/V Stainless Manifold, down pipe and exhaust, alloy crank and alternator pullys,K&N replacement filter, alternator has been recon, new radiator, new brakes F+R, new clutch. Short gear shift. It has full service history (been done more than it needs) 17"TSW Alloys New tyres, Colour coded Bumpers, side skirts mirrors (done when bought not aftermarket). Full Crystal lights and indicators, Genuine Sti Rear lights (with fog light), blue mudflaps, Deffi style 3gauge pod with oil press/temp and boost. Mint Interior. Momo steering wheel with driver and pass air bags, CD player with I pod connection, Bluetooth in car kit, CAT 1 Alarm+Immob Remote central locking. Still have original parts to go with car.

12 months MOT

This car is faster than an Sti

This car is not the cheapest around but when I was buying it I looked at lots, and this was by far the best, and still is, you don’t have to worry about it having a hard life as mostly new and I wouldn’t pay all that money for fun, I have spent a lot on this car I have all bills etc. PICS AVAILABLE ON LINK BELOW OR EMAIL ME, THANKS.

£660

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/276927.htm

Edited by wobbleydogg