Impreza Crash In Aberdeen. Anyone On Here?

A Sports car smashed into a wall on an Aberdeen street.

The black Subaru Impreza was left hanging on to the pavement with heavy damage to the passenger door outside a home on Hilton Drive.

As well as the car being left with extensive damage, the wall of the house was completely demolished.

Police were called to the scene of the accident, which happened at around 3pm yesterday, to remove the car from the area and to clear any debris. There were no injuries and the ambulance service did not need to be called.

Grampian Police today confirmed that a 22-year-old man had been charged with road traffic offences.

A police spokesman said: "He will be reported to the procurator fiscal."

Hmmm 22... Hilton, Drive... to do that kind of damage, you need to be doing a LOT more than 30mph... also, the wall is, sorry was, almost certainly Granite...

I'm afraid, I'm doing the maths here... 2+2=Tosser! ;)

I'd love to be wrong, but theres no way that that kind of accident should ever happen in a 30mph zone... oh and at 3pm, theres schools in that area too... thats kicking out time for them also...

Nah, I'm not wrong... I hope the guys car is a write off and that he gets nothing for it! :brickwall::rolleyes:

Right opposite my Uncle n Aunts hoose :brickwall:

They phoned and asked me if it was anyone I knew ;)

Told them we were all sensible drivers in SIDC :rolleyes:

Sounds like a right nugget. read below

from the Evening Express

The guy who drives/drove that car has always been an idiot, races up and down Hilton Drive like its Knockhill. I hope he gets a long ban.

Steve P, Hilton

I agree with Steve P, I am from Hilton myself and have 2 kids one aged 2 and the other aged 7 who walks home from school with her Mum and her little sister Monday to Friday. I don't think the guy has had that car for long, but he has sure let everyone in Hilton know he has got it. The car sounds like a fog horn. It was just a matter of time before he crashed it. Speeding up and down Hilton Drive at 1 o'clock in the morning on a week night. Probably doing about 60-70 Mph. I hope this knocks some sense into him.

John Hay, Aberdeen, Hilton

Edited by Gus the Bus