Andyf Remapping In Aberdeen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH BEHAVE

What you doing up at 4:30am anyway?

He's burning the midnight oil beacuse of all the hassle with everyones cars.

Here's a list so far of problems...

Sheered Bolts, Flywheels Disappearing, Gaskets not turning up on time, Gear Boxes not working, the list goes on and no fault of Russell's. He's had to drive down to Dundee drop off some flywheels and then drove back down yesterday to pick them up again, this man deserves a medal for the effort he is putting in to get everyones cars ready.

Fingers crossed Iain, mine and yours should be very straight forward :o

See you 08:45 Saturday at the Rendezvous Point :D

Happy Days!

Should be straight forward for someone that knows what they are doing. Got my BOV yest, opened it up in excitement thinking i could put it on myself. Read the 1st part of the instructions and quickly put it back in it's box :P

Will have to try and catch some z's on nights tonight since i'm not getting to my bed tomorrow morning ;)

lol at you too Ian`s :P

:P;)

:beer:

I'm a bit more "protective" of my "extra i" after nearly losing one of the ones in my head (accident involving a fish hook and my right eye when I was about 9yo... Dr thought I was going to lose it completely... ended up with barely a scratch... I was quite disappointed 'cos there wasn't a scar to show anyone :D )

He's burning the midnight oil beacuse of all the hassle with everyones cars.

Here's a list so far of problems...

Sheered Bolts, Flywheels Disappearing, Gaskets not turning up on time, Gear Boxes not working, the list goes on and no fault of Russell's. He's had to drive down to Dundee drop off some flywheels and then drove back down yesterday to pick them up again, this man deserves a medal for the effort he is putting in to get everyones cars ready.

Fingers crossed Iain, mine and yours should be very straight forward :)

See you 08:45 Saturday at the Rendezvous Point :P

Happy Days!

I think we will all owe Russell big time after all the effort he is putting into our cars, so much work and very little time even without the problems it would still have been tight, But tomorrow all should come good.

Thanks so much for your work Russell.

Mine's getting there... slowly.

AVC-R to finish installing, W/B analogue output to splice into ECU loom, RCMS filter to fit, filter shield to build, general faffing around putting TMIC back on and interior back together before hopefully getting a test-run into Aberdeen to fill up with V-Power. Early start tomorrow! biggrin.gif

DSC04097.jpg

It's grown a trunk! biggrin.gif

Early start tomorrow! biggrin.gif

EARLY START! - at least that means you got to bed! (lucky sod!) Had mild food poisoning on Saturday that meant I couldn't do a thing on the cars! Still got loads of work to do :)

Russell

Edited by WUZ

Food poisoning? I split my head open after speaking to Marc on Thursday, nice 1" gash right on top of my coupon... blood everywhere. biggrin.gif

I might not get to bed tonight yet. Will pop in past on my way back from Aberdeen this evening Russell, assuming i get it running of course. I take you managed to get 3 cars ready for today?